Q: Is it required to create an account to order?
- Accounts are not required, but are encouraged for a better shopping experience. Below are account features:
- View past orders
- Store addresses for faster checkout process
- Track orders
- Receive exclusive access to promotions and discounts
Q: I forgot my account password? How do I reset it?
- Click "Account" in the menu. You will see a link below sign-in "Forgot your password?" You will receive a link to reset your password.
Q: How can I check the status of my order?
- You will receive email updates when your order has been fulfilled and shipped. You can also check your order status within your account.
Q: When are orders processed?
- Orders will be processed the same or next business day. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed on Monday.
Payment & Billing
Q: What methods of payment can I use?
- The Chuck E. Cheese Store accepts the following: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, ShopPay and PayPal.
Q: I have a Chuck E. Cheese gift card. Can I use that for payment?
- Chuck E. Cheese gift cards are not redeemable on the Chuck E. Store. You can always redeem in one of our restaurants for food, games, and more!
Q: How does the Chuck E. Cheese Store display on my billing statement?
- You will see the charge as SP* CHUCK E. CHEESE on your billing statement.
Q: Do you offer shipping outside the United States?
- At this time, we do not ship internationally. We hope to in the near future, so check back soon!
Q: What are my shipping options?
- We offer two shipping options: standard and expedited. Rates are calculated at checkout.
Q: My package is missing or damaged. Who do I contact?
- Please email our support team at email@example.com and we will get the matter resolved quickly for you.
Promotions & Coupons
Q: How do I hear about the latest products and promotions?
- You can subscribe to our email program during checkout. You will be the first to know about promotions for the Chuck E. Store and our in-restaurant deals.
Q: Do Chuck E. Store purchases count towards More Cheese Rewards Loyalty program?
- Purchases made at the Chuck E. Store do not count towards loyalty points at this time.