New item- limited in stock. A kid’s holiday face mask that's merry & bright. This children's face cover features the holiday version of Chuck E. Cheese- outfitted with reindeer antlers, a Santa hat, and with a very shiny nose! This bright, red mask with a comfortable elastic strap is easy to put on and fits snugly. Note: This item is final sale.
- 100% cotton face mask for children with elastic ear loops and no pleats
- Mask exterior color: Red featuring "reindeer" Chuck E. Cheese
- Mask interior color: Red
- Masks are individually wrapped
- This product cannot be returned or exchanged. Final sale.
- Imported from Mexico
Chuck E. Cheese is committed to creating a safe, healthy environment. For more information on our Health & Safety Guidelines for reopened locations, click here.
Kid’s Face Mask Sizing Details:
- Height: 4.75”
- Width: 6”
- Mask Sizing Guide: Measure from the bridge of your nose to the bottom of the chin
Care & Cleaning:
- Wash mask before initial use. If you plan on reusing, wash before wearing again.
- Machine Wash Cold. Gentle Cycle Recommended. Tumble Dry Low. Only Non-Chlorine Bleach when needed. Do Not Iron.
How to Properly Wear and Remove this Face Mask:
How to Put on this Face Mask:
1) Wash hands for at least 20 seconds before putting on face mask
2) Put it over your nose and mouth and secure under your chin
3) It should fit snugly across face, but ensure you can breathe easily
**It’s important for you not to touch your face while wearing the mask.
How to Safely Take off this Face Mask:
1) Stretch the ear loops, and handle only by the loops
2) Fold outside corners together
3) Place covering in the washing machine or place in bag if not at home
4) Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing and wash hands immediately after removing.
For more information on cloth face masks/covers, we encourage you to visit the CDC Website.
- This is not a medical-grade mask or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.
- The product has not been FDA cleared or approved.
- The product has been authorized by FDA under a EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mask is not a toy. Use under adult supervision. Not intended for children under 4 years of age. Not for use on persons that have trouble breathing or cannot remove the mask without assistance